Marketing Books to Read If You Are A Business Owner!
1. Jab Jab Jab Right Hook – Garyvee
2. Cashvertising – Drew Eric
3. All Marketers are Storytellers – Seth Godin
4. Originals – Adam M Grant
5. ZAG – Marty
6. Ogilvy on Advertising – David Ogilvy
7. Leaders Eat Last – Simon Sinek
These books don’t bore you with the technicality of the tools, instead, they force you to think on a very high level.
Trust me after reading these books you will never ask the questions like:
1. How can we make viral content?
2. What is the ROI of social media?
3. Why are our employees our biggest advocates and we should treat them properly?
You know! The basic common sense stuff.
So, if you are a business owner and don’t want to sound like a novice in a marketing meeting then please read these books.